The Indian Government has made it easier to transfer the gas subsidies. The customer has to link their aadhaar card with their respective LPG gas connection. Customers can link their aadhaar cards to the Indane gas LPG connection in four ways: Online, Offline, through SMS, or IVRS method.
If you want to opt for the online process to link your aadhaar to the gas connection, here are all the steps you need to follow while doing so.
1. First, make sure that the mobile number you are using is registered with Indane Gas. Then visit the official website of UIDAI.
2. Fill in the details asked such as your location, the benefit type, the scheme name, the distributor name and your LPG customer ID.
3. Before entering your Aadhaar number, first, enter your registered mobile number or e-mail and click on ‘submit’.
4. Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number or e-mail.
5. Enter the One Time Password and then click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
6. You can even link your aadhaar card to Indane Gas with the offline method.
7. Make sure that you have these documents with you: Indane LPG blue book, Aadhaar card and form no 2- Application form.
8. Download the application form and take a print out of it.
9. Fill in all details required, because you are an Indane user, write IOCL as the name of your company.
10. Now enter your LPG Id and other details required.
Once you are done with all the information, provide the form to your local Indane distributor. Also, remember to take the acknowledgment slip.
After the officials verify all the details, your Aadhaar card will be successfully linked to your LPG gas connection.
SMS method can also be used to link your aadhaar to Indane LPG Gas connection.
First, make sure that the mobile number you are using is registered with your LPG provider.
If it is not registered, send a message to the number corresponding to your district /city on http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php. Type IOC < std code distributor telephone number> <consumer number>
After you register your mobile number, send another message to link your Aadhaar card to the Indane LPG connection. Type UID <aadhaar number>, send it to the same number to which you have sent for registering your mobile number.
Last option to link your aadhaar card to the Indane Gas connection is IVRS method. It can be done in just three simple steps.
Visit the webpage http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php.
Locate the number of your district/state.
Call the number and follow all the instructions carefully to link your aadhaar card to your LPG connection.