The Government of India has made the Aadhaar card as one of the important documents, they are trying to make Aadhaar card mandatory for lot of procedures. And as you know that the Government has requested every citizen of India to link Aadhaar card to bank account.
Link Aadhaar Card to Your Bank Account
By doing this the Government will have clear report of a person’s bank details and the person who is linking their Aadhaar card to their bank accounts can have the benefits and subsidies of various government schemes.
By doing this the government can know the person who is need of subsidies and benefits. So in this article I am going to show you how to link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account – online or Offline.
How to Link Your Aadhaar Card to Bank Account – Online/Offline:
As the government of India has made it mandatory that every person of India should link their Aadhaar card to their bank account. As you know there are various government schemes which can give you subsidies and benefits after linking the Aadhaar card with your bank account.
You can get subsidies in LPG and can also know the bank account details through your Aadhaar card. So below i am going to show you the process of How to link Aadhaar card to bank account online/offline.
- First you have to login in to your internet banking account of the specific bank you need a link. If you don’t have an internet banking facility then you have to get it from the bank to get the online processing done.
- When you are logged in your internet banking account there you have to find the link that says “update Aadhaar Card Details“.
- When you find the link, you have to click on it to open other page.
- There you will find the area where you will fill your Aadhaar card details.
- Then you will enter the Aadhaar card information in the respective fields.
- After you enter all the details you need to verify it before hitting the submit button.
- Then after verifying it, hit the submit button.
- After this process your Aadhaar details has been submitted in your bank account. Then after the bank verifies your details they will send you a message via email or phone number.
- First you should have original copy of the Aadhaar card and one photo copy.
- You should have the passbook of the bank account you needed a link of the Aadhaar card.
- Then take the Aadhaar card linking form from the internet or from the bank.
- First go through the entire form and fill up the details of your branch name and address, your Aadhaar UID number, your account number, your name and address on Aadhaar card.
- Then you have to join the photocopies of the Aadhaar card with the form.
- Then you have to enter the details asked for proceeding the conformation.
- Then you have to go to the bank and submit the form along with the photocopies of the Aadhaar card to the bank officials.
- The bank official will verify the photocopies with the original Aadhaar card.
- Then the official will sign it and keep it with them.
- Then comes final part, now the bank will verify the details of the Aadhaar card with the information in their database.
- Then your application will proceed after verification.
- After the processing is completed the bank will send you a email or text message to confirm it to you.
The Aadhaar card is one of the important document that the government of India is providing us, many facilities comes with it. as the government of our country tells us to link our cards to the bank account, they tell this for the benefit of the people.
The Aadhaar will allow us to get benefits and subsidies form many schemes of the government. It will also give the government to keep records of the transactions done by them in their respective accounts. So in this article I have shown you How to link your Aadhaar card to bank account online /offline, so that it would be easy for you to do the procedure by yourself. 🙂