Aadhaar Card and Ration cards are mandatory for every citizen of India because these are the main identity that will proof you are a citizen of India. Not only that, these identity proofs are important for each and every work be it for opening accounts, for LPG connections, and much more.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
Equally Ration cards are important that every citizen must acquire. In this post, I will share you how to link Aadhaar Card to ration card for security purpose because we can see there are several scams taking place that is why the Government has decided to link Aadhaar card to ration card, banks, LPG and etc.
Ration Card was initially issued for the household so that the members can get issuance of food grains, fuels and other at the subsidized rate depending on the card holders. To acquire Ration Card is very much important for citizen residing in India as it plays the major identity proof of address. This ration card also useful in applying for documents like PAN cards, Passport and other necessary documents.
Ration Cards are still in use and important document that plays a role in getting concession or free ration. It is also important when it comes to applying in government services just like a PAN Card does.
So, to avoid frauds and other circumstances, it is necessary that you must link your Aadhaar Card to Ration. Aadhaar Card is an unique identification number which contains the individuals biometric information. In every sector, Aadhaar Card is important and with your Aadhaar Card being linked ration card, PAN Card, your financial transactions and other process will also be linked.
Why you must Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card?
As I have already mentioned in the above that every citizen of India must have this valuable identity like Aadhaar Card, Ration card and PAN cards, etc. as it proofs your identity and address. But due to arising of frauds and other instances the Indian Government has come up with the decision that every individual must linked their Aadhaar with Ration card, LPG , PAN Card etc. for security purposes.
Nowadays, we can many people have multiple ration cards so to stop all these instances, this process has come up and it is a must. If you do not know how to link your Aadhaar to Ration Card the below process will help you. You can link both through online or offline mode. So, check out the procedure below and get your Aadhaar Card linked today.
Linking Aadhaar Card to ration through online mode is easy. You don’t have to stand in a queue to get your work done which is just a waste of time and energy. All you have to do just follow the below instructions and linked your Aadhaar card to ration card easily.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Aadhaar seeding website and below you will see the button Start Now, click on it.
- After that you will see a page where you will be asked to enter your complete details like address, state and district.
- Next you will see the options provided, where you have to select the benefit type and choose ration card from the options.
- Once you choose the benefit type that is Ration card, you also need to select the scheme name that is Ration card.
- Now you have to provide your contact number, email address then Ration card number as well as your Aadhaar card number.
- Once it is done, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) to your mobile number that you have provided in the form.
- Once you get the OTP, enter the number and you will receive notification on your screen
- Then your application will be processed after a verification of your provided details and once it is verified, you will be notified that your Aadhaar Card id linked successfully to your ration card.
To link your Aadhaar Card to ration card, you can also opt for the offline process. The offline process to link Aadhaar Card to ration card are below.
- You need to take a photocopy of Aadhaar card of all your family members along with a photocopy of ration card too.
- You can also carry your photocopy of bank passbook if you haven’t linked your Aadhaar card with your bank account.
- You also need to carry a passport size photographs along i.e. the photo should be the head of the family and you have to submit these relevant documents to the ration office.
- Once you have submitted your documents, it will be sent to the concern department and your get a notification through email and SMS.
- Lastly, the concern authorities will process your relevant documents and you will receive a notification once your Aadhaar card is linked to ration card.
So, these are the easiest process to link your Aadhaar card to Ration card both online and offline mode. Choose anyone of the above mode of process and get your Aadhaar card linked to ration card today. 🙂