Are you still not aware or wondering about how to link Aadhaar card to LPG. Well then you must be too late to know about this procedure. But you don’t have to panic or worry about it, as I will be helping you with some of the simple guides and tips so that you can easily link your Aadhaar card or unique identification number to your liquid petroleum gas connection.
Link Aadhar Card to LPG Gas Connection – Online/Offline
Most probably many of the LPG users are going through rejection of their LPC connection, just because they did not link their Aadhaar card number. However, now the government of India has got a new latest technique for hassle free. You don’t need to visit any of you LPG Distributor or office for linking your Aadhaar card number.
To link Aadhaar card to LPG you will just need few couple of minutes to register and update your UIA number sitting at home. Basically you will just need to do it online on your device, but before that you will need to know full details of LPG procedure to apply online.
Steps – How to link Aadhaar card to LPG Gas:
Here are some of the few tips and guide, which will help you to link Aadhaar card to your LPG connection. However government of India has introduced this process for some security reason of every citizen of India. It is very necessary that you should link your Aadhaar card number to your LPG connection, in order to avoid LPG connection.
Note that before you seed Aadhaar Card number to your LPG connection, you will also need to seed your Bank Account details to gain the subsidy. Else you can give up your LPG subsidy, so that people of [rural also can light fire to their kitchen.
However if you are using the LPG subsidy, you will be credited a minimum amount on your Bank Account. Make sure that the beneficiaries name is mentioned in the details. You can also go for the offline mode of linking your Aadhaar card number. All you need to do is visit your nearest dealer for the completion of fulfilling the forms.
- To link Aadhaar card to LPG connection, you will first need to open the official website of Aadhaar.
- Once you get to the official website of Aadhaar, you will need to click on the start button.
- Here in the Homepage you will find the online application form to link Aadhaar card for your LPG connection.
- Well there is some of the procedure that you need to follow before you link.
- First step you will need to enter the address of your location.
- Here you will need to enter your present address, state along with the district address. You will need to fill up all of the information, as according to the Aadhaar card details, else you will be having interruption during the procedure of your application.
- Now in the step two you will need to choose the benefit type you want to collect.
- Here in the collection of benefit you will need to select the scheme name that is in accordance to your LPG connection.
- If you are one of those families who is using BOPL, then you will need to go for the Bharat Gas Aadhaar link on your computer or device.
- If you are one among those families holding Indane oil then you will certainly need to go for the Indane gas Aadhaar link on your respective device.
- However if you are the families who is using HP gas, then you will need to select the HPCL for the HP gas Aadhaar link on your device.
- In the step three you will need to enter your personal details, such as you will need to enter your full details mobile No, Aadhaar No. And Email ID etc.
- Once you enter all of your details online, you will receive an OTP number or one time password to access, as that will be either in email or your respective mobile number.
- Now you need to enter the OTP number and just click on the submit button of your device.
- This is the only way you can simply linked up your Aadhaar card to your LPG connection, with no hassle and crowd.
How to link Aadhaar card Using SMS:
Now you don’t have to worry even if you don’t have Smartphone or computer at home, you can simply link up Aadhaar number just using SMS with your normal phone.
First you will need to use the format on your phone, UID SEED<State Short Code><Scheme/Program Short Code><Scheme/Program ID><Aadhaar No>
For Example: UID SEED JH POSC 123456709090909
Now you need to send this SMS to the respective number that is 51969.
If you are one of those who are still unaware of how to link Aadhaar card to LPG connection, then please grab your device and start linking it following the steps mentioned above. You will be having all the benefit and security after linking the Aadhaar card along with LPG connection. 🙂