As we all know pension is the must source of income for all senior citizens after retirement. Pension and retirement schemes look after their needs at the stage of baby boomers.
How to Enroll Yourself In Jeevan Pramaan
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi launched a new digital life certificate project developed by the Department of Electronics and it is popularly called as Jeevan Pramaan.
So what do you mean by Jeevan Pramaan?
This is an Aadhar-based digital certificate for pensioners. The pensioners from central government and state government can enroll for Jeevan Pramaan who owns an Aadhar Card. Instead of providing of physical life certificate with bank and other agencies, Pensioners can share the ID of his / her digital Pension Life Certificate.
Enrolment for Jeevan Pramaan can be easily done online via Internet or Android Applications in Mobile Phone / Tablets.
Objectives of Jeevan Pramaan:
- Making digital the entire pension process of securing the life certificate.
- To simplify the process of getting the certificate.
- Hassle free and much easier for the pensioners.
- Eliminate the unnecessary logistical hurdles.
How to Enroll Jeevan Pramaan (Online Digital Life Certificate)
Pensioners and retired senior citizens can enroll in to Jeevan Pramaan by visiting any of the government authorized approved centers where enrolment of Pensioners with a valid Aadhar card will be made by theofficial’s in-charge of Jeevan Pramaan in that center.
So, Now Let us Discuss the Steps for Getting Online Digital Certificate
- Visit the official website portal jeevanpramaan.gov.in; the website for digital life certification project developed by CSC, Department of Electronics.
- Download the Jeevan Pramaan App from the official website and sign-in using the registered email address.
- Get registered in Jeevan Pramaan using your Aadhar card details and input your biometric information via a bio-metric device which is compatible and it has to be attached PC/phone/tablet to scan your finger-prints.
- Once the biometric information you entered match with the data stored in Aadhar card database, a digital life certificate with Unique Identification Number will be generated and saved in Jeevan Pramaan digital life certificate repository.
- This Unique ID and repository can be assessed by Government Authorized Banks and other pension related banks for verification of life certificate.
- Senior citizens who looking for pension schemes can also download Digital Pension Life Certificate and make print out of it he / she is in need of copy of the same.
Instead of submitting the physical life certification in November each year to ensure the continuity of receiving pension, the pensioners can just provide digital life certificate. The digital certification will do away with the requirement of a pensioner.
Different Ways to Register for Jeevan Pramaan
There are three ways to register Jeevan Pramaan, Digital Certificate.
- Go to the nearest CSC Centeror register online using CSC services and you may have to pay for this as processing fee. To find a Jeevan Pramaan Centre near you, click here. You can also opt for any of the below option: SMS: JPL to 7738299899 and get list of Jeevan Pramaan center near your pin code.
- Visit a Designated Office and register yourself.
- Or else download the mobile app& install on your smart phone/tablet/Laptop and register yourselfby entering the required details. You can download the form, by clicking here. Further, if you require guidance, please contact us at [email protected]
Jeevan Pramaan aims to simplify the process of getting the digital certificate and making it hassle free and much easier for the pensioners and senior citizens. 🙂