Hate to being standing on queues to get the Aadhaar card? No more worries! Yes…. By pre-booking appointment, you will not have to worry about long queues and you will finish of the entire process in a day instead of dragging it for few more days.
How to Book Online Appointment For Aadhaar Enrolment
For those who unaware of how to get appointment for Aadhaar card enrolment, the UIDAI has provided a lot of resources in their website that make sure it will be easier for everyone to book an appointment without any hassle.
However, for ease of understanding, we are going explain all about “How to Get Appointment for Aadhaar Card Enrolment”.
First and Foremost, Be Prepared with any of the Following Documents
- Passport Copy
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- School/College ID Proof.
Next, You Need to Find an Enrolment Center
If you want to enroll in the Aadhaar card, you need to visit one of the designated centers. If you have no idea on how to find the enrolment centers near you, just follow the below steps:
- Go to the UIDAI Website and click the tab Aapka Aadhaar.
- Then, click on the “Resident” tab and then “Where to Enroll” option on the left.
- You will be then directed to the Enrolment page. Here you need to enter the state, city and locality information.
- Once you entered all the required details, the page will displays the list of enrolment centers near your locality.
- Now, after finding the enrolment center, the next thing you need to do is “Book Online Appointment for Enrolment Centers”.
Pre-booking will make the enrolment process bit smoother and can help ensure you don’t have to wait in queue for your turn to come.
Where we stopped? Yes, finding enrolment centers, right! Few of the enrolment centers listed there have a red flashing dot. Do you mean what it indicates? Yes, it indicates the availability of online booking facility. Click on the dot to book the appointment and follow the below steps.
- Once you click on the red flashing dot, you will be directed to the page with a form to book appointment.
- You need to fill out all the required details like your name, contact details etc.
- Then you need to select the city and center that you wish to visit while enrolment.
- Now it’s time to choose time slots. You will be able to see the slots where the booked slots are represented in red color and the available ones are in green.
- Pick out the right slot and enter your preferred date & time for the appointment.
- Once you fill out all the details, enter verification code or Captcha code and click on the “Fix Appointment” tab to submit your online form.
Once you are done with the above process, your appointment has been successfully booked for the particular date and time. Now it’s time to get prepared for the Aadhaar card registration process.
Hope you might have a doubt, “Is it possible to cancel or Reschedule Aadhaar Card Appointment?” You had, right? Okay, let me explain the process.
How to Cancel or Reschedule Aadhaar Card Appointment
If he/she is unable to visit the enrolment center in the particular date or time, then he/she can easily cancel or reschedule the appointment by following the below steps
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- On the page, click on the tab “Reschedule or Cancel Appointment” option. And then you will be redirected to the new page.
- Once the page loads, you need to provide the token number that would been provided to you at the time of appointment booking..
- Then, enter the registered mobile number and finally click on the “Reschedule/Cancel” button again.
- Once you cancelled the appointment, you will be able to reschedule date and time as per your convenient.
If you are busy enough in your hectic schedules and you don’t have time to wait for your turn to come for your Aadhaar card enrolment procedure to be started, just follow the above given steps! 🙂