UDAI has finally released the most awaited Aadhaar payment app. Now you will be able to receive the payments which will be everything in the form of online transactions. It is going to benefit the merchants and the customers as well. It primarily targets for the free payment services similar to that of those MasterCard or Visa card.
About Aadhar Payment App Details
Aadhaar card payment App is developed by the IDFC bank in corporation with UDAI and National Payments Corporation of India. It was launched in the month of 25 December, 2016 which will enable new portals of digital in all the parts of the country.
The important part of the Aadhar Payment App is the merchant app. AS most of the people are making online money payments through the point of sale Machines(POS) in the stores. In order to avoid all of these troubles the Government of India has come up with the Aadhaar Payment App.
Features of Aadhaar payment App:
Some of the amazing features of Aadhar Payment App are listed below:
- You will not have to make any kind of tax payments using the Aadhar payment App.
- There is no need to use either debit or credit card.
- No troubles of memorizing the PINs, MPINs and also the passwords.
- It is one of the easiest online payment methods for the merchant and the customer as well.
- The Aadhar payment gives you a proper security for the online transactions.
How to download & install the Aadhaar Payment App on your Android device?
Aadhaar Payment App is now available for download on your android device. It is absolutely free and comes with so many benefits for the merchants and customers as well. Now it is very fast and time saving for the merchants to perform the online money transactions.
Now there is no need to pay any kind of the additional swiping charges of the transactions with the introduction of the Aadhaar payment App. Here are the steps on how to download & install the Aadhaar Payment App on your device.
- At first type the keyword “Aadhaar payment App” in the Google play store.
- When you get the search results on the display click on the icon of the “Aadhaar Payment App”.
- Now tap on the install button options, agree to the terms and conditions to install the “Aadhaar payment App” on your device.
- Wait the process to get complete and launch it to start using the app.
How to use the Aadhaar Card Payment App on your Android device?
Aadhaar payment App is very useful as it is designed with a friend user-interface. The lists of the bank that are associated with the app are State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank, Corporation Bank and PNB Bank, etc.
Select any of these banks for making online money transactions. Aadhaar payment App works by helping you to accept the online money payments one of the merchant will require registering into the app with the help of the Aadhaar number. Check on the methods for using the Aadhar Card Payment App mentioned below.
- In case, if you are a merchant then you must log into the app by entering your Aadhar Card number.
- Validate your Aadhaar with the help of your fingerprint.
- Go for accepting the payment from customers by clicking on the Aadhaar pay.
- Now you will have to enter the Aadhaar number of your customer.
- Enter the name of the customer bank where you will pay the preferred amount.
- Now to start proceed click on the yes button and validate the money transaction with the help of the customer’s fingerprint.
- When the authorization of the transaction will be successful, the preferred amount will be transferred from the customer bank account into the merchant’s bank account.
Apart from the Aadhaar Payment App the Central Government and also the State Government offices have provided the attendance system i.e. known as biometric attendance system, for the attendance records of employees. Digital India planning to offer all the services of the Government to the citizens through electronics and that are likely to be done by the year 2018. 🙂