Looking for the easy ways to download your Aadhar card with your enrollment number or by using your Aadhar card number? Then this article is for you! You might think of, you need to download your Aadhar card online, if and only if you didn’t received your Aadhar card via postal mail. But it’s a myth. Yeah, even you received your Aadhar card via Indian Post; you can still download your Aadhar card by visiting the official portal UIDAI.
Aadhaar Card Download and Print With Aadhaar Number
In today’s post, I am going to explain how to download your Aadhar card online using enrolment number or else Aadhar card number.
Steps to Download Your Aadhaar Using Enrolment Number
If you’ve your enrollment number handy, you can follow the steps given here:
- Visit the official website UIDAI.
- Enter your enrollment number, Date and Time of enrollment etc. You can find all these information in your slip.
- Enter your full name, address, pin code and registered mobile number.
- And now, click on “Get OTP” and you will receive a one time password to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP code and click on the Download option.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded. You can take a print of it for future references or else save it on the local drive..
Steps to Download Your Aadhar Using Aadhar Card Number
- Once again visit the official site uidai.gov.in.
- Choose “Aadhaar” option and enter all the required details; also enter Captcha Code which is displayed on the page.
- Click on “Get One Time Password” and you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number in few minutes.
- Enter it in the respective field and now click “Validate & Download”.
Steps to Download Aadhar without Enrollment Number and Aadhar Card Number
Thinking is it possible to get your Aadhar card downloaded online without having enrollment number and Aadhar card number? Yes…You can! You can have it downloaded online by NAME. In such cases, you need to enter your registered mobile number as OTP will be send to it.
Successfully downloaded your Aadhar card, right? Feeling sad to see your face on the Aadhar card? Not only, almost all Indians feeling bad to see their photos in the Aadhar card. Want to change or update your photograph on it? Follow the steps given here!
Before we start, let me confirm a thing that to change a photo in your Aadhar, you need to pay little sum of money as processing fee to the official at the enrolment center. The fresh yet first copy of the Aadhar copy is at free of cost but later on, whatever changes you wish to do in your Aadhar card, you should have to pay a processing fee.
How to Change your Aadhar Card Photo?
- Visit your nearby Aadhar enrollment center and ask for Aadhar correction form.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number and fill out all the required details.
- Submit the filled form to Aadhar official and wait for few minutes.
- The official at Aadhar enrollment center will take your biometrics information IRIS Scan and prints of 10 fingers and will take a new photograph. You may check your photograph on his computer and if it’s not clear and satisfied, ask him to take it again.
- The official will transfer all the details to UID center automatically for the further verification process and you can check your latest Aadhar card photo online and you can Download Aadhar Card Online with latest photograph.
- If you are unable to download the Aadhar card online, don’t worry… the new Aadhar card will be reached at your door within 60 days.
These are the important information you need to be aware of while downloading Aadhaar card online! Follow the above given steps to download the Aadhar in few minutes. 🙂