Many of our readers had this query about how to apply for Aadhaar Card Online?? And finally, in this guide, we will be discussing and providing our readers with a Complete guide on how you can apply for your Aadhaar Online.
Now the Aadhaar Card is one of the mandatory documents that are issued by the Govt. of India for every Indian Citizen. And the Aadhaar Card is useful in easy and every step for an Indian Citizen be it in an Airport, Applying for Jobs, Applying for Scholarships and much more.
How To Apply For Aadhaar Card Procedure
So, if you still don’t have an Aadhaar Card then you should get it today.
The process of getting Aadhaar Card done is quite simple as in terms of Offline process you can just go to the Nearest Aadhaar Center and get your Aadhaar Card done Offline.
The Government of India has made the process of applying for Aadhaar Card most simple as possible and you can not only register for Aadhaar Card offline but you can also apply for Aadhaar Card Online right from your PC or Mobile Phones.
Sounds quite simple, right?? As by using the Online method of applying for Aadhaar Card online you will not need to stand in long lines that are most of the time present outside the Aadhaar Card center. And by using the Online Process you can book an appointment for your Aadhaar Card Online from the Comfort of your home.
How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online:
Now coming to the real point of Applying for Registration of Aadhaar Card Online. Basically, you can apply for Aadhaar Card Online Application which means you will be able to book online your Time of Aadhaar Card Enlistment from your Home Online.
And to after you have booked it online you can just visit the nearest Aadhaar center and get your Aadhaar Card done within few Minutes.
Now during the process of making your Aadhaar Card done you will need to be present in the Aadhaar Card Center in person because the Candidate for the Aadhaar Card must provide its personal information such as Photograph, Finger Print, Computerize Signature & Iris Scan which can be given only after the Candidate is present Physically in the Aadhaar Card Center.
Aadhaar Card has been made Mandatory for every Citizen by the Government of India as the Aadhaar Card will be able to be used as an Identity Proof and Address Proof. So, if you still don’t have an Aadhaar Card with you then here is how you can Apply for Aadhaar Card Online from your Computer and Mobile devices.
Registration for Aadhaar Card Online:
Registration and applying for Aadhaar Card Online is very simple and you can do it yourself by just following the few simple steps that are provided below.
- First, you will need to visit https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ where you will get the appointment form for applying Aadhaar Card Online.
- Now you will need to fill up all the necessary information such as your Email id, Name, and Phone Number. You will need to give the Number that you are currently using as they will be further contacting you using the Number.
- After you have provided all the necessary information correctly on the Online Aadhaar Form you will need to apply it.
- Next, after filling up all your personal details you will need to select the Enrollment Aadhaar Card center and the Date and Time for the Appointment.
- Now once you have applied all the necessary forms you can go to the Aadhaar Card Center on your Specified day and get your Aadhaar Card done easily.
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online on Your PC & Mobile:
In most of the cases, people have complained that they have left their Aadhaar Card somewhere and they forgot to bring it at the place of requirement.
But you don’t need to worry as you can download a duplicate of your Aadhaar Card Online right on your PC or Mobile device within few seconds.
And to download the Duplicate of your Aadhaar Card you can use the UDI number of your Aadhaar card using which you can download your Aadhaar Card.
- First, you will need to visit the E-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI website.
- Then you will need to select the appropriate option either “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”.
- Now under that, you will need to click on the option “You want to receive your lost:”
- Next, you will need to fill up your Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number & Security Code.
- Now after entering all the information correctly you will get an “OTP” SMS in your Number by clicking on “Get OTP” option.
- Now you will need to visit the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in site again where you will need to choose either “Enrolment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:” option.
- Next, you will need to type in your Enrolment/ Aadhaar Number, Full Name, PIN code of your residential address and other necessary information.
- Now click on “Get OPT” Password option.
- Next, you will need to enter the OPT that you have received in your Number.
- Lastly, you will need to Click Validate option and then you can download the duplicate of your Aadhaar Card Online.
So, that is how to apply for Aadhaar Card Online and how to download a duplicate copy of your aadhaar card on your PC or Mobile. We hope that this article has helped you in all the queries that you have for applying Aadhaar Card Online. 😀